• Posted by : Unknown Desember 20, 2014

    { 1 komentar... read them below or add one }

    1. I believe everything posted was actually very logical.
      But, what about this? suppose you added a little content?
      I mean, I don't want to tell you how to run your blog,
      however what if you added a post title that grabbed a person's
      attention? I mean "Kumou Tenka (Donten ni Warau)" is kinda plain. You might peek at Yahoo's home page and note how they write
      post headlines to grab viewers interested. You
      might try adding a video or a pic or two to get
      readers interested about everything've written. In my
      opinion, it might bring your posts a little bit more
      interesting.

      BalasHapus

  • Copyright © 2014 - K-OS SMKTAG- All Right Reserved

    K - OS SMK-TAG Surabaya Powered by Blogger - Di Desain oleh Johanes Djogan dan Admin SMK-TAG